skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
bOOk_worm
a normal girl...who has an abnormal life with many extraordinary miracles...i'm loving it~
About Me
bOOk_worm
I'm an ordinary and simple girl... But my life is kinda unusual and complicated...so.. I just chill it out ^^ My biggest interest now is to read TWILIGHT SAGA's series novel.U should give a try too! I'm sure u'll love it as well =)
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
2010
(32)
►
Oct
(1)
►
Sep
(2)
►
Aug
(2)
►
Jul
(1)
►
Jun
(1)
►
May
(5)
▼
Apr
(18)
Not Going to PRS Camp of 2010
I Don't Want
Sports Day of SMK TD2
Days Full of Overwhelming Pressure
露营回来咯~
“露营”前闷闷的一天
Blacklisted and Quarreled
Please Don't Misunderstand.... The End: Edward Lef...
切记:礼仪
Nothing Special
i dunno y i'm writing tis today....some people r r...
Borrowing NEW MOON from my dear lisa
Dang Day
Sick Day
is it? nobody can't withstand me i guess....3 year...
OMG....
yea.... i've told my mom.....i felt much relax.......
my heart never feel like tis b4....i can oni make ...
►
Mar
(1)
►
Feb
(1)
►
2009
(7)
►
Aug
(2)
►
Jun
(3)
►
May
(2)
Sunday, April 18, 2010
露营回来咯~
Written by
bOOk_worm
昨天刚从学校的露营回来
我觉得挺不错的
因为我认识了许多看起来很不友善的朋友
其实她们很好的哦~
(今天先写到这里,因为我还有很多功课得赶完。
有空再写吧~)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favourite
Followers
Blog Design by
AeroAngel
Layout By AeroAngel
No comments:
Post a Comment