Friday, May 28, 2010

Done with New Moon

i'm done with New Moon. so romantic. but jacob is very pitiful. the ending is sort of funny. edward proposed bella without preparing a ring. == stupid bella. why did she accept the proposal??

now, i need to think of edward and bella before i sleep every night. edward shouldn't do that to her. n, it's not bella's fault that she fell in love with jacob when edward left her.

i watched the movie yst. edward said : I DON'T WANT YOU TO COME WITH ME. You just don't belong with me. I promise that this will be the last time you see me. I won't come back. It will be as if i'd never existed.

he was gone. and then came back aft a few months. he didn't know how much hurt bella had undergone. i doubt his love towards bella.


No comments:

Post a Comment