Friday, February 12, 2010

My Unforgetable 15th Birthday Surprise



Today is 11th Feb 2010....

it's also the last day b4 the holidays of chinese new year started


i'm very happy today bcoz my frens (37+1 LuvRhythm's members)

gave me a big big surprise....

i really touched wit wad they did 4 me.....

i appreciate it so much....

i love them so much....





jz..... erm...... it can't be described by words...

the feeling is too special.....

tat's the unique feeling tat i felt deeply it in my heart.....

amanda, maxine, jane, yunshin, wenying, cheryl,alice, rachel,

64ning, joe yew, alvin, crystal,

dharan, hsun ming,vivien,


n errrrrr......... vc..... =D






tis is the best b'day card i ever received....

tq guys......^^



I LOVE YOU.....

I LOVE ALL OF YOU.....

especially amanda....

the BEST fren i ever had.....


THX....


(n finally i knew wad's happening in the toilet tat day....


woaahoooo.... I GOTTA FEELING??? =D)




















No comments:

Post a Comment